Our Software Consultant has many years of experience and is a Chartered Engineer.
He has worked in the Telecommunications sector, and has a deep understanding of the requirements/limitations of GSM/GPRS and 3G technologies.
The specific areas of his experience are:
- Software Development - over 7 years working on all areas of mobile phone software including: RTOS management, low-level software drivers for display, audio, system bus, I/O control, test program and accessory interfacing.
- M2M Applications - over 3 years experience in the M2M wireless industry, managing software projects, creating proposals and working on design/implementation/test/maintenance of new functionality. Developed embedded application technology to allow extended capabilities beyond that of a standard wireless module. Worked on customer applications designing, writing and advising from inception to full production.
- TCP/IP - 3 years experience with TCP/IP protocol stack and its use in embedded environments. Involved in porting and interfacing with TCP/IP based services and higher level application protocols. Worked on testing and analysis with wireless packet based IP systems (GPRS).
- Hardware design and verification - over 2 years working with the Baseband chipsets of several mobile phones, working on all aspects of the hardware, especially the hardware/software interface.
- Web Development - over 6 years working with website development - using HTML, XHTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL and XML
See a full CV (zipped, in MS Word format).