You have a site, but:
- It was put up a few years ago and now it looks dated.
- The pages take an age to load, and people complain that some pages don't work in their browser.
- The interface is cluttered, and users can't find their way around.
- Updating the site is a nightmare, ruining the page formatting.
- Original site structure is not flexible enough to cope with new demands.
If any of these apply, it is probably time to update your site design, or maybe give it a complete overhaul. We can:
- Analyse a site - suggesting changes to improve navigation, clarity and ease of use.
- Look at improving the site so that it is quicker to load, easier to maintain, and quicker to update.
- Restructure the site to allow for future expansion, and improve user experience.
- Rework the site coding so that is complies with current web standards and accessibility guidelines - ensuring a consistent and usable interface for all users.